We have asked Edgar a series of questions to get to know him a little better on a personal level, here are his responses:
1. How long have you worked for Sovereign?
7 years, 6 months.
2. How would you explain what you do to a kindergartener?
It’s like mixing colors to make 1 new color, just I don’t mix colors, I mix ingredient to make a delicious new flavor.
3. What do you like most about working at Sovereign?
The all around environment, from the front office to everyone in the company; the vibe is really fun.
4. What is your favorite flavor that we produce?
5. If you could create any flavor at Sovereign what would it be?
A mixture of vanilla and cinnamon, for a coffee cream or candy company.
6. What do you like doing when you are not at work?
Spending time with my family (son, fiance).
7. What’s a fun fact about you that many people may not know?
My pops owned a 1979 F-150 and sold it due to losing his job. I made it a goal to buy one when I got older. And now I own a 1978 F-150.
8. Any favorite lines from a movie?
“With great power, comes great responsibility” – Uncle Ben, Spiderman.
9. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
Portland, Oregon. Nature is very nice, a lot of places to discover and visit.
10. Three words that best describe you:
Motivated, Helpful, Funny.